SARL Le Serbet/Selection Becky Wasserman was founded in 1979 by Becky Wasserman-Hone, an American expatriate who has lived in Burgundy since 1968. Our company exports wines from small domaines and shippers in Burgundy and other regions who honour their appellations. We do not endorse any single method of vinification or an `ideal' type of wine.
The company has a team of seven, four who sell, three who administer. We lunch together in the office, we all are enthusiastic eaters, we often taste wines which may enter into our portfolio. We follow a simple rule: 'If we won't drink it, we won't sell it'.
Wine is more than a commodity to us. We have gone through many highs and lows and none of us would be working here if we didn't believe that wine eases and embellishes peoples' lives. We hope that our Website fulfills its ambition to be informative, educational, provocative, and amusing. Sante!
- Becky Wasserman Hone: company mother and director
- Russell Hone: company father, chef, the `Grand Allocator'
- Dominique Tard-Roux: palate, publicity and co-director
- Carolyn Bennett-Joly : sales and new estates
- Soizic Pinczon du Sel: administration, traffic, logistic
- Peter Wasserman: consultant and traveling evangelist
- Lizé Aaron : Sales assistant
- Danielle Hammon: Communications
- Contact Us